i cannot wait for this long weekend. it is much needed & will definitely be much appreciated.
- i only have 3 days left of teacher’s college. 3. i can’t believe i’ll be done after this. i feel so ready to have my own classroom (even though i know that’s years away) but i am also so scared to enter this next phase of my life. i’ve been in school every year since i’ve been four, so it’s really weird not knowing for sure what i’ll be doing next year.
- with that said, it will be nice to start working again. i haven’t had a pay check since august and i cannot wait to start working and go shopping.
- almost done FNL. this last season definitely isn’t the same, but now in search of another show.
- i’ve been working out lately. like actually working out - bench press, squat rack, dead lifts, etc. my body has never been so sore. ever. in my life. but i feel so good after i workout that i actually want to stick with it. and i’m lucky that i have someone helping me so i don’t kill myself. also in search of a good protein powder or some good supplements.
- so excited for easter! i love any excuse for a family dinner & i cannot wait to talk and eat and play games with my family all weekend long. also have some family plans to go to gainteau, david’s tea, mudoven, baking dates, etc. i love my family.
- my mom just got home from punta cana and she had such a great time. so happy for her, she definitely deserved it. & she very kindly brought back gifts, including this incredible makeup package from victoria’s secret which includes eye shadows, lips, blushes, etc. any one know if VS make up is any good?
one more day till the weekend people!
when your parents make you call to make your own appointments and have adult responsibilities